Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Naked Agilists: 19 Jan 2008

I am giving a talk at the Naked Agilists skypecast on the 19th to talk about TDD on data management projects. My synopsis is as follows...

The conventional wisdom in the design and testing of Object Oriented systems is to isolate application functionality from the underlying data model. How then, do we adopt Test Driven Development for projects where the goal is to transform the raw data and Object Oriented languages are not used? This presentation introduces the TDD approach I have successfully pioneered on my own data management projects and FIT4Data - the FIT-based testing framework I wrote for the purpose.


We are having a few problems getting Skypecast to work at the moment, so please join the list to find out the new arrangements as they become clearer.

No comments: